- Where do I volunteer? You do this online, at your house in your jammies if you want to 🙂 You need RELIABLE internet and computer *cannot be done on a smart phone or tablet at this time* (Facebook is not compatible just yet for that)
- How often would I volunteer? Our shifts are either two 2-hour shifts or one 4-hour shift per week. We ask each volunteer to have some flexibility (~4 hours total commitment per week).
- What would my schedule be like? The schedule varies based on the number of volunteers we have at a given time and their availability.
- Who should volunteer? This is an ideal opportunity for anyone who has a few extra hours a week to volunteer who loves dogs.
- What does a volunteer do? During your shift you’d be responsible for, posting incoming forms, answering questions on the LDMN facebook page, answering private messages on the LDMN Facebook page, hiding or deleting inappropriate comments, responding to emails and posts by others. We are so dang busy, that being in front of your computer for the majority of your shift is a must. We want to ensure the dogs are posted the very second we get them sent to us so we can share with the fans and get the dogs home.
- How will I know what to do? We offer training, and there is also ongoing collaborative training throughout your time with us with the other Lost Dog pages as needed.
- Why should I volunteer? Sometimes it can be sad, sometimes it can be happy, but 99% of the time, it is so rewarding to know you are helping get a lost dog back home where they belong.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please click on the link below to fill out an application.
Here is a link to the application: